Komen Race for the Cure


Donate Donate Events Get Involved

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently registered for the 2011 Susan G. Komen Central Indiana Race for the Cure® which will take place on Saturday, April 16th.

I am now seeking your support to help meet my fundraising goal.  The Central Indiana Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure® uses the funds we raise for breast cancer research, education, screening and support programs.  75% of every dollar you give will stay in Central Indiana and fund life saving services in the 21 counties they reach; the remaining 25% will fund national and global research initiatives to find a cure for breast cancer.

Click here to visit my personal page and pledge your support.

Please take a few minutes to visit my Race Fundraising Center and make a tax-deductible gift of as little as $10 or more to support my effort to help Komen Central Indiana fulfill their mission.  And don’t forget that some companies have matching gift programs, so check with your employer – it could double your donation!

Any amount you can give will help!  I truly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.


– Kristina

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.