While it’s a little late for the classic “year in review”….. it’s my birthday! So while a close year in review for 2016 it also encompasses two more months into this year.
Lots of exciting “firsts” happened in my 31st year.
- First time visiting Chicago,
- First time visiting Phoenix,
- First time seeing my long-time friend in person
- First 5k (walked it mostly but hey)
- Completed my first novel (with Jonathan)
- Went to my first Star Trek concert
- Saw the Georgia Aquarium for the first time.
On to year 32!